Community Engagement x $ROBOT/$GEAR Hodler Rewards Initiative x Seasons
1. Curated, periodic rewards for the Robot ohana. The identity and culture of MetaFactory should continue to represent “quality vs quantity”, “decentralized collaboration” and “make fun realities”. Organic growth and development beats hype and marketing gimmicks any day of the week. Similar to how the 42% back in $ROBOT is a perk that isn’t actively advertised and allows products to speak for themselves, implementing appreciation “rewards” to our Robot Army can rep this same ethos like a mascot. Surprise rewards VS expected rewards. Fostering community engagement and content brings us all closer together and further expands the utility of $ROBOT/$GEAR and what it means to be a Robot.
Rewards would include things of this nature:
- NFT Art. Surprise companion pieces that accompany certain drops exclusively for Robot hodlers.
- Exclusive Metaverse events and collaborations.
- Fitting into the work-wear possible MF line in which Robots could earn and acquire exclusive “badges” or heat-transfer graphics to add to their swag. Potentially for implementing this “customizable apparel” into 3D NFT wearables, leveraging ERC-1155 or similar token standards.
- Periodic Swag: Stickers, collectible cards and other creative/accessible ways to catalog the MF journey as Robots.
2. MetaFactory “Seasons” - An optional addition that could work as a catalyst to the flow of all this:
This can capture the apparel/fashion concept x the gamified elements that DAOs and their Future of Work represent. The upcoming launches of The Curation Game and the VR Store would be a perfect time to go from the “Beta” of MetaFactory into the new age of Season 1 . Allowing for the Genesis of Robot Rewards to be distributed to all of our early community members, builders and every beautiful Robot soul that has built and developed this wonderful collective.
- Seasons could allow for some incredible Sizzle & Highlight reels from our creative masterminds with FLOC.
- The MetaFactory “coffee table magazine” would work great to see Felipe, FLOC and others all collaborate on with Story x Design highlights to further document our journey.
- Limitless creative potential… From Metaverse 3D Robot Avatars, to generative Robot PFP NFTs, we can execute a ton of diversity to the Robot culture. Organic rewards that simply reward $ROBOT/$GEAR holders, the anti-thesis to “mint a ___ for 1 Eth!” projects that can often be exploitive and operate off FOMO alone.
- Possible rewards could also be voted on via The Curation Game.
Funding: 0 $ROBOT
Ultimately I’m a utility player that loves to just help wherever I can, but fostering community engagement and working with artists/creators to collaborate and innovate is something I’m very passionate about. I would work on this and just keep it aligned with everything else regarding Ops Distribution. The only “budget” that would be needed is regarding compensating artists and creators that we utilize for different projects. This can just be handled case-by-case and put up as Grant/Funding Proposals as needed – Primarily if a project’s scope would ever exceed $5,000.