Goal – Refresh Metafactory’s homepage to more accurately tell our story and convey the aesthetic of a modern, well-established crypto project. A new homepage will be dynamically updating to feature our current drops & content.
Deliverable – 1 month after approval of proposal, well in advance of NFT NYC in mid June
Funding: $10,000 total
- $5,000 to web developer Clay Colonna [requests payment in either ETH or USDC to his coinbase account, or payment in dollars]
- $3,500 to front end web designer Ben (Milfdad)
- $1,500 set aside for creation of any additional assets (mostly 3D renders, animations, metaverse content, and diagrams). [Most likely partner with Fraemwork, Jin, Wes]
Continued Support: Clay will remain available for updates after the homepage is live, in order to make quick updates to the static sections, as we continue to grow. Clay’s hourly rate is $125/hour and he works very efficiently.
Rough Outline of new homepage:
Metafactory logo, headline (along the lines of digital meets physical, the future of fashion), 3D render animation of logo and/or garments, brief words “about us”
- Shop now button that leads to our main shop page, then 3 featured item listings from our latest drops, with ‘see more’ link
- (logo & namedropping), possibly imagery of our tier 1 collab products
windows 95 style display, as user scrolls the windows will parallax slide into and out of view. The wearables will be rotating.
“Metafactory’s innovative future-proof wearable NFTs are equipped for a constantly evolving metaverse”
Best of Metaverse squad content, logo drop relevant metaverses that we support like VR Chat and Webaverse.
Information about Kong Chips
Explanation of buyer & contributor rewards. Written Copy about the governance aspect of ROBOT token and future utility
Analytics from balancer pool. Tokenomics stats such as TVL in balancer pool, max supply, circulating supply, market cap, price chart.
Content section (headline possibly “projects”)
- Dynamic Links to Mirror blog posts
- social content pulled automatically from IG
- Event photography, video content from ETH Denver
- Wes style diagrams, deeper about us words
Subscribe / join our communtity
- Form to subscribe to email list, discord, link to robot hub
Section on SubDAO’s (wsc.fyi for now, others to be added as they are ready)
- Links to Decode, IRL art, metacartel ventures, ETH Denver, etc. Written copy about how metafactory is a cornerstone of web3 culture
- Link to claim.metafactory.ai for buyer rewards etc.
Footer with links from current footer
Top Menu will auto scroll to sections of the homepage
https://wsc.fyi/ (diagrams, aesthetic + windows 95 look)
https://apecoin.com/ (3D Render of token)
https://lido.fi/ (partner logos, analytics & numbers)
Yes, update the website
No, the current homepage is perfect