Proposal: (Updated) Metafactory + iRobot Short Story for DAO book

This proposal is an update to: Proposal: Metafactory + iRobot Short Story for DAO book

Product: A short story about the Metafactory community & iRobot DAO, as part of a broader DAO anthology series.

Creator/Writer: Rika Goldberg

Sponsor: Drew Harding

Goals:

General:

• Use the power of storytelling to spread positive messages about DAOs
  • Create a flywheel to attract more good people, crypto natives and crypto adjacents (community builders, freelancers, indie workers) into the DAO ecosystem

Metafactory/iRobot:

• Highlight how Metafactory is changing broken legacy systems in factories and supply chains.
  • Highlight how iRobot DAO is innovating decentralized fundraising with Robot token.

Description: We are asking for a grant to write and publish the second short story about Metafactory and iRobot DAO in the broader DAO anthology series.

Scope:

This is a loose outline of what the story will cover

• Origin story

• Microfactory and Makerspace

• Alignment with suppliers
    • Building bridges between Web2 and Web3
    • Changing broken legacy systems
      • Treating workers better
      • Rewarding all players in supply chain, including workers
  • NFT drop (interoperable wearables)

• 3-D digital NFT wearables
    • NFT interoperability
    • Metaverse
  • iRobot DAO

• Matches ethos of Metafactory
      • Decentralized fundraising
      • Ape in with friends to pool investments

Our goal is to craft a cohesive narrative about DAOs, spread positive vibes, and help new people understand the innovation within DAOs.

The Work: I will facilitate interviews with key members to get first-hand accounts of where they’ve been and where they’re going. I will also conduct research on the DAO using second-hand sources like articles, blog posts, videos, and media narratives.

Funding Request: $4,000 DAI

Impact : Increase membership and adoption by painting a picture of DAOs that is less mysterious, less clicky, and more digestible for mainstream audiences.

DAO Targets: MetaCartel, MetaGamaDelta, MetaFactory, Panvala, Gitcoin, DAOhaus, RaidGuild, 1Hive, MetaCred, et al

Writing Portfolio

My Latest Writing

3 Likes

Just put this puppy on-chain (SnapShot)

Go vote it up :fire:

1 Like